Saturday, November 8, 2008

An Update

Hello! I haven't written many film reviews recently because I've been occupied with school, following the election, and watching films for my Hitchcock class. In general, I write a lot of reviews when I'm on break - this summer, I was usually writing at least five reviews a week! By the end of this weekend, however, I hope to post a review of the film “Caché” as well as my thoughts on the passage of Proposition 8.

I have changed the look and layout of my blog because I was getting kind of tired of all the blue. But I'm open to any feedback regarding the changes.

Last night, I took part in a huge march in San Francisco, in protest of the passage of Proposition 8. There were at least several thousand protesters, and we marched from Market Street all the way to the Castro District. The march was an awesome, peaceful show of solidarity; the culmination at Dolores Park was a bit disappointing, though - it was, like, a transsexual speaker with a DJ playing music, encouraging people to dance. That was rather lame.

Here are some pictures that I took, just to show how huge it was.




No comments: